Clear Silicone Rubber O Rings Gasket
|1,000-49,999 50,000-99,999 100,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.09 US $0.07 US $0.05|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||OPP Bag|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: DTL-5S028
- Effect: Hole with Seal
- Hardness: 50/60/70
- Color: Black/White/Red/Orange Ect.
- Deliver Time: 7days After Confirmed The Design
- Payment: Paypal/Tt/Wu
- Design: O-Ring
- Trademark: Dotely
- Origin: Shenzhen Guangdong
- Material: PTFE
- Cross-Section Shape: O-Rings
- Material Type: Nitrile
- Comstomized: Accepted
- Shipment: DHL/EMS/UPS
- MOQ: 1000PCS
- Usage: Seal Ring
- Specification: 1 pounds
- HS Code: 39209910
O-Rings are the most common and the simplest types of seal with an excellent sealing property and durability. Recommended for use with crude oil, gasoline, propane, petroleum oils and water. Tube fittings and adapters are supplied with 90 durometer hard nitrile (Buna-N). these O-Rings are well suited for most industrial hydraulic and pneumatic systems. They have high extrusion resistance making them suitable for very high pressure static applications. Nitrile O-Rings are used as a face to face gasket Style seal or as a shaft seal, and allow both rotary and linear movement. Use 90 durometer hard O-Rings for applications with 1500 psi or higher pressures. Like their 70 durometer counterpart, 90 durometer nitrile O-Rings are comprised of a Multi-Purpose rubber compound, Acrylonitrile and butadiene that performs well in most environments. As with other nitrile O-Rings, 90 durometer nitrile O-Rings resist wear, feature good mechanical properties in Comparison to other elastomers and are built to withstand fuel, oil and other fluids. Operating temperature range is -40° to +250F°. the 90 durometer hardness of the O-Rings in this Kit also makes them more resistant to extrusion while reducing their flexibility in low temperatures.
O-Rings are Recommended for Use with crude oil, gasoline, propane, petroleum oils and water
O-Rings have high extrusion resistance making them suitable for very high pressure static applications
90 durometer nitrile O-Rings resist wear, feature good mechanical properties in comparison to other elastomers and are built to withstand fuel, oil and other fluids
Operating temperature: -40° to +250F°
644±.009ID nominal x 1/2OD nominal x .087±.003CS nominal
|size||see details in the chart|
|fit with||Electronic Cigarette or others|
|Test||100% test before shipment|
1) Samples can be made upon your requirement, send us your details with picture or samples.
2) Free sample are offered based on your order quantity. And sample fee will be returned after order confirmed
3) If we have samples in stock, usually we supply some free samples if you have a FedEx, DHL,TNT freight collectable account and agree to pay the courier freight
4) Every time we can ship our newest design cases together with your places order.
1) Payment terms: Bank Transfer(T/T), Western Union, Money Gram, and PayPal
2) 30% in advance balance before shipment. If it is only small payment, please transfer full payment
3) In order to short the delivery time, pls fax or email us a wire transfer copy once you settle the payment.
1) Usual order: Express by DHL/UPS/FedEx/TNT/EMS etc Large order: By sea or by air
2) Delivery time Required; freight payment(by collected or prepare)
3) If you have your own forwarder, please let us know their contact details
4) Shipping information: Contact name, Company name, Detailed address, Phone number.
amy at dotely net